From data to information, from information to knowledge
The terms Data Analytics and Business Intelligence refer to the set of techniques aimed at collecting, analysing and presenting strategic information to support an organisation’s decision-making process.
ITReview has developed specialised know-how in this field and, for over 12 years, it has worked alongside its clients, analysing and developing solutions to get value from data.
- KPIs on turnover, ordered goods, portfolio, margins, etc.
- Sales network analysis per area, customer, item, etc.
- Customer ranking and loyalty, etc.
- Customer data sheets, orders, credit limits, solvency, etc.
Supply Chain Analysis
- Purchasing analysis
- Production, performance, and quality analysis
- Warehouse analysis
- Sell-in, sell-out, and restocking analysis
Marketing – Web Marketing Analysis
- ROI analysis per sales channel and customer
- Product positioning analysis
- Customer retention rate, acquisition rate and churn rate
- Web marketing analysis: traffic, multi-channel and social media KPIs, advertising, ROI, etc.
- Operating and non-operating cash flow
- Credit facility and debt analysis
- Financial planning
- Payment times analysis
Customer Care Analysis
- Ticket analysis: response time, SLA
- Service level analysis and stock turnover
- Technical intervention and cost analysis
- Warranty monitoring
Human Resource Analysis
- Workforce analysis: staff, attendance, wages, and differentials
- Training planning: skill analysis
- Composition of types of contract, salary analysis
- Productivity planning: efficiency, absenteeism