Technological innovation is the cornerstone of the change we’re now witnessing. Through its steady progress, it generates new opportunities related to automation, ever-increasing connections between machines and humans, and development of a brand-new language. The language of Data.
So, in the current scenario writing, reading, analysing, and criticising data is a skill of paramount importance.
Data Literacy provides you with these skills.
It’s the fourth industrial revolution, and its products are the data
According to IDC Forecast, by 2025 the worldwide data will be 10 times the amount today. Automation, robotics, IoT, Machine Learning, and AI are some of the factors that will lead to a steady increase in quantity, etherogeneity, and complexity of data and their sources.
A NEW ALPHABET
From data to information: the business language
Organizations are dealing with an ever-increasing quantity of data, but they need to get value from them to stay abreast of the competition. More data is not equal to knowledge.
According to a Censuswide’s research, today 1 manager out of 4 (24%) and 1 director in 3 (32%) claim to be skilled in data analysis. Still, to invest in data literacy means to invest in your company’s future.
A CRITICAL SKILL
The benefits of Data Literacy
As founded in a research by Wharton School Academics – University of Pennsylvania & IHS Markit, to face an increasing business complexity having a critical approach to data means:
- enhanced competitiveness, with performances improved by 3%-5% in terms of capitalisation, MOL, RES, and ROS;
- more insights, as hands-on strategic knowledge;
- better as more informed decisions;
- more engaged workforce.
SPECIFIC FORMATION AND TOOLS
Personalized support for your organisation
ITReview offers mentorship programmes that suit your organization’s needs, from personalized trainings to building an online vocabulary.
- ASSESSMENT, tests and reviews to evaluate which business areas need more about Data Literacy;
- PERSONALISED FORMATION, personalised trainings according to the real needs and the outcomes from the previous phase;
- DATA STEWARDS, employee training that aims at spreading and encouraging the culture of analytics by creating a bond between the company’s culture, its language, and the data-driven approach;
- DATA GLOSSARY, innovative multimedial glossary to define, democraticize, and make easier to understand the language of data;
- DATA VIZ, trainings aiming at improving accessibility and comprehension of data through Data Visualization, dashboards, and graphs according to the best practices;
- WORKSHOPS, foci and experiments about the potentiality of data analysis in your organization.